Traffup Banner

Free Retweets

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Taxes I Owe When I Sell My Inherited House

What Taxes will I owe if I Sell My Inherited House?

When people inherit property from their parents or other family members it can cost them money.  Their are a sell my inherited housevariety of local and national taxes that are due as soon as they inherit the property as well as when they or if they sell.  The Federal government offers ways to reduce or eliminate taxes all together for some properties.
If you are thinking of how to sell my inherited house or are curious on how the process works… and want to see what we can pay you for your house… you can get that ball rolling in a couple ways.
Give us a call today at (908) 912-6701: We’ll ask a few basic questions about your house… and within 24 hours we’ll make you an offer on your house. No Obligation at all. If the price works for you. Great! We can close on your timeline… in as little as 7 days.
Go fill out this really short and simple form with your basic house info: We’ll evaluate the property as soon as we get it today… then we’ll call you with a formal offer on your house in less than 24 hours.
It’s really simple.  You pay no fees. No commissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment